Christine Suter is a Certified Professional Coach trained by the Academy for Coach Training in Bellevue, WA, now Invite Change Coaching in Edmonds, WA, an International Coach Federation-Accredited Coach Training Provider. She holds a BA in economics and an MA in psychology. For nine years, she worked as a licensed mental health therapist in a clinical setting where clients and peers respected her for her dedication and integrity.
In the last eight years, Christine has successfully partnered with small business entrepreneurs, with athletes, and with agents of change engaged in giving back to their communities.
Christine maintains her optimism, can-do attitude, and adventurous spirit by setting and attaining a variety of goals, which include:
- Supporting the founders of two non-profit organizations in Washington State
- Four-time Swiss champion in Track and Field
- Graduating insigni cum laude from University of Fribourg, Switzerland while overcoming dyslexia
- Summiting Mount Rainier
- Attaining United States citizenship after overcoming many immigration hurdles
- As an accomplished soccer referee, refereeing semi-professional soccer games around Washington state
- Successfully working with over 150 clients to transform their lives
Helping You Reach Your Potential
By partnering with people who want to fully express themselves in all areas of life, Christine envisions a world of people who stretch for optimal self-expression and positive impact for all. She understands her role in the coaching partnership as that of pathfinder, encourager, and sounding board and is a strong believer in the innate capacity and capability of every person she supports.
Through Affirmation in Action, Christine can focus on affirming you and helping you put your life into action.